SCARS book trailer:
Cheryl Rainfield on SCARS being challenged & the need for “dark” books. Banned Books.
Watch my It Gets Better video–for LGBTQ youth, and anyone thinking of suicide.
Cheryl Rainfield on Banned Books:
The Sadness Of Banned Books:
A poem by Cheryl Rainfield
Cheryl Rainfield, author of YA novel Scars on self-harm, sexual abuse, & being queer, interviewed on DayTime Toronto Sept 09, 2010.
- Listen to Cheryl Rainfield on talk-radio.ca’s Matters of the Mind interview (Vol 37).
- Drawing On My Past To Write for ALAN Review
- Teens Need More Access To Books, Not Less by Cheryl Rainfield in A Simple Love of Reading
- Interview: YA Author Cheryl Rainfield On Writing And Publication Process for STAINED/ with Debbie Ridpath Ohi
- Stained Book Tour and Interview With Cheryl Rainfield with Kristi Helvig
- Author Interview and GIVEAWAY: (Part One) Cheryl Rainfield on STAINED and Why She Writes with G. Donald Cribbs
- Author Interview and GIVEAWAY: (Part Two) Cheryl Rainfield on STAINED and Why She Writes with G. Donald Cribbs
- Guest Post: Strong Girls (and boys) Matter by Cheryl Rainfield on Jess Resides Here
- Self Defence, Crafts, and Cake: TWO Book Launches! video & reading of first pages of STAINED, review and commentary by Ishta Mercurio
My author video on the healing power of books, and STAINED:
Want to know why I wrote STAINED? Check out this video:
Check out the STAINED book trailer:
HUNTED Bonus Material
PINPOINT: A HUNTED Bonus Short Story
HUNTED Book Trailer:
Cheryl Rainfield: My Inspiration For HUNTED
My Positive Messages For You
In case you need to hear it: I am proud of you
My positive message for you: You do not deserve to be hurt, not ever
In case you need to hear it: I believe in you
You deserve to treat yourself the way you treat a friend
If you have a dream, I hope you follow it and don’t give up